Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Let's Spotlight a Designer!

Let's spotlight Cinzia Loosemore today! Cinzia sells at Digital Freebies. We have picked her products to highlight over and over again here at Scrap Praise. She is a wonderfully talented designer! Let's look at some of her products!


Always Collection - Fresh Breeze - I Love the flowers, the colors, the swirlies. Everything just goes together so beautifully in this paper pack.


Autumn Glory Bundle - Again, I love her choice of colors. The texture in the papers. Just a beautiful kit!


Bows & Ribbons - I'm a sucker for the "real" look, so I love these bows and ribbons! And a little grunge and for me this is the ultimate pack of bows and ribbons!


Winter Magic - This preview is of the elements, she also has a paper pack to go with it. I love the word art, and the snowflakes.

There is a little sampling of our designer we have chosen to spotlight today! Who are your favorite designers? Why? What do you love about their work?

1 comment:

Jen U said...

Wow the new site looks amazing! Wonderful picks again, thanks! :)